Cyprus Investment Requirements
- Invest €300,000 in real estate for permanent residency or €2M in real estate for citizenship; or
- Create/invest €2M in Cypriot businesses that employs at least 5 Cypriots; or
- invest €2M in approved funds/bonds; or
- May invest in a combination of the above.
Cyprus Residency Options:
Applicants must buy their main residential home (at least €500,000). Cyprus offers 2 fast tracks to residency.
1. Cyprus Permanent Residency
Applicants just need to invest €300,000 into property to gain permanent residency. This visa will be granted in within 2 months.
Applicants may include their family (dependent children up to 25 years) and will just require 1 visit every 2 years.
This visa option is one of the easiest and fastest ways to permanent residency anywhere.
2. Cyprus Investment Program (CIP)
If you are looking for the faster and easiest way to Cyprus citizenship that gives you the freedom to work, live, study, travel and retire anywhere in the EU, this is it!.
Applicants will need to invest €2million in new build property/properties to gain the citizenship (€2.5 million for 2nd hand properties). After 3 years, you may reduce your property investment to just €500,000, ie., you can liquidate €1.5 million of your property portfolio. Applicants will obtain their citizenship within 6 months.
Time to Cyprus Residency
Application for Cyprus Permanent Residency will take about 2 months.
Application for Cyprus Citizenship will take about 6 months